3 Gallon High Gloss Clear Garage House Coating Concrete Durable Epoxy ETC Floor
THIS IS FOR ONE- 3 GALLON HIGH END CLEAR EPOXY KIT
Give your Floors a face lift with this high end industrial floor epoxy. Add Color pigment(Sold Separately) to give a custom designed look. Great for Garages, Interior & Exterior applications. Easy to work with and high end finishes. This product will last a long time if applied properly. Buy in bulk to save on shipping costs! Any questions contact me anytime.
IF YOU APPLY YOUR PRODUCT CORRECTLY A 450 SQ FT JOB WILL USE APPROX 2-3 (3 Gallon Kits) Going Through Base and Top Coat
STEPS:(Please research on the internet a lot of material and Videos out there on proper procedures)
1) Prep Floor Either Shot Blast, Concrete Grind with machine or Chemical Etch (Will require a machine or Chemical)
2) Apply Kit as a Primer Coat (See Coverage Rates Below) **NOT ALWAYS REQUIRED**
3) Apply Kit as a Base Coat (See Coverage Rates Below) **MOST COMMON STEP**
4) Apply Kit as a Top Coat (See Coverage Rates Below) **NOT ALWAYS REQUIRED**
I Suggest Using a Notched Squeegee for Application.
What do you get in this Listing?
One 3 Gallon Kit (USE THIS KIT FOR YOUR PRIMER COAT, BASE COAT OR TOP COAT) **EACH STEP WILL REQUIRE ANOTHER KIT**
Solventless Two Component Epoxy Coating (A and B Mixtures)
*Not a cheap store brand floor epoxy
*High Chemical Properties for Professional finish
*Perfect for Garage, Interior Home and Commercial Applications
*Coverage On the Clear Top Coat is Approx 375 to 450 Sq ft
*Cannot Ship To Puerto Rico/ Hawaii / Alaska*
Coverage Rates: (You will need to buy additional kits to achieve each one of these steps)
- Use each 3 Gallon kit as a Primer Coat:(Add Pigments to match Base Coat color Two Packs Per Kit Suggested***Sold Separately) 400-450 Sq ft.
- Use each 3 Gallon kit as a Base Coat:(Add Pigments for color Two Packs Per Kit Suggested***Sold Separately) 400-450 Sq ft.
- Use each 3 Gallon kit as a Metallic Base Coat: Approx 150 Sq ft.(Thicker mill coating***Sold Separately)
- Use each 3 Gallon kit as a Top Coat: 400-450 Sq ft. (Clear)