Ameripolish Surelock Concrete Color Dye 1 Gallon
This is a Concentrate, It is sold to make the various amounts when you add water or acetone(Sold Separately) These are specifically made to be mixed with water or acetone. No sense in paying to ship water thus the concentrated concept.
1 Gallon Covers 400-500 Sq ft.
AmeriPolish SureLock Concrete Dye
Designed For Polished Concrete
A concrete dye equal to any application situation. It not only penetrates the surface but, unlike competitive products, it chemically bonds to the concrete. It contains UV-stabilizers for long-lasting performance. Pre-dissolved concentrate liquid is fast and easy to use: dilute to working strength and its immediately ready to apply. Penetrating agent included in the dye eliminates mixing steps and delivers deep, rich colors.
• SureLock Dye provides consistent color that penetrates the surface layer of the
concrete when mixed with the SureLock Densifier.
• Bonds with the other SureLock Color System components to protect color in slab.
• Is available in a broad range of vibrant colors.
• Contains UV stabilizer to help protect colorants in concrete against fading.
• Liquid concentrate eliminates 3-hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products.
• VOC compliant (< 40g/L)