Pulse-Bac 550 HEPA Certified Heavy Duty Dust Collector Vac
CDCLarue 8 Gallon Pulse-Bac 550 Hepa Certified Dust CollectorWORKS GREAT WITH INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT GRINDERS / POLISHERS ETC.
Model PB-550 is a Hepa Certified Vacuum with a dual Hepa filtration system that has a filter fractional efficiency rating of 99.99% @.3 micron at CFM flow rate of 140. The 550 model comes standard with Pulse-Bac® Technology, our Cyclonic Debris Management system, a tank inspection window and a 15’ x 1 ½” crush proof self locking vacuum hose. An optional automatic tool start is also available.
The 550 can be used for general clean up but is designed to capture dust and debris generated by hand held power tools and surface preparation equipment. This vacuum is EPA RRP compliant and can be used with the clean up and control of fugitive dust when working with materials like lead paint, Asbestos and Silica. Our revolutionary design in vacuum filtration automatically flushes the filters clear while you work, using only ambient air and vacuum. This prevents the filters from facing with dust or debris and clogging during operation. Maintain peak performance with No blowers, shakers, compressors or buttons to push. Just turn it on and go to work pulsebac technology does the rest.
- Powered by Pulse-Bac® Technology.
- CDM™ Equipped - Cyclonic Debris Management System reduces filter exposure to dust and debris.
- Two Twist on/off Hepa Rated H-13 P.T.F.E. Coated Spun Bond Polyester filters that lasts 10x longer than conventional filters. and one industrial rated Hepa IEST RP-CC001.4 Filter that captures dust particles to .3 micron.
- A vacuum motor capable of generating 140 CFM (air flow) and 87" of lift (suction).
- 15' x 1.5" self locking crush proof vacuum hose.
- One year limited warranty.
- Filter fractional efficiency.